Start date – 1st July 2017
Gloucester Brewery is currently hiring an Assistant Brewer. We are looking for a smart, highly motivated professional with a demonstrable passion for craft beer who wants to be the inspired link between the grain and the glass. We are a growing brewery founded in 2011 providing a range of craft cask, keg and bottled beers. We offer professional development with qualifications in brewing from the IBD.
We try to expose our entry level brewers to all of the aspects of brewery operation. You’ll start washing and filling casks and you will have the opportunity to move up as you prove yourself. Typical daily tasks include:
· Brewing process steps from weighing malt to filling the fermenters to dry hopping and racking
· Packaging beer in casks, kegs and bottles
· Tracking fermentation
· Quality assurance
· Receiving shipments of materials
· Record keeping
· Cleaning (casks, tanks, floors, walls, and anything else that needs it)
· And more cleaning. If you can’t stand cleaning, this is not the job for you.
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Adaptable and able to efficiently manage time and tasks
· Thorough, conscientious and hygienic
· A passion for and knowledge of craft beer
· Previous brewing / home brewing experience preferable
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Salary £16-19K per annum depending on experience and qualifications
Application deadline 23rd June 2017
Please email CV email@example.com
Located within Gloucester Docks, Tank aims to revolutionise craft ale and offer the widest range of the highest quality ales available anywhere in Gloucester.
The Job Role:
We currently have a number of vacancies within the team for part time bar staff to join us in creating the perfect craft beer experience. Our commitment to customer service will be your number one priority, and this will be a key part in every task you undertake from clearing and resetting tables to working behind the bar and serving the perfectly poured pint of craft beer. We aim to create a warm and welcoming environment in which all our customers feel valued and leave satisfied with a desire to return.
What you can expect from us:
Hours of work: 16-20 hours a week
Rate of Pay: £7 per hour
A fun and friendly working environment where you will be able to express and explore your passion for craft ale amongst like-minded colleagues and customers.
A high level of training and support from an experienced management team dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential.
Access to training and expertise from the dedicated and highly experienced staff from Gloucester Brewery.
Excellent career progression as part of a business set to expand rapidly over the coming years.
Who are we looking for?
You will be:
* Passionate about craft beer
* Friendly and outgoing with a good sense of humour
* Able to work well as part of a team
* Well presented, polite and professional at all times.
* Motivated and driven to succeed.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
All applications to be made to
© COPYRIGHT 2015 GLOUCESTER BREWERY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.